12020 NE Stag Hollow Rd
Carlton, OR 97111
Get your hands dirty and experience harvest!
OCTOBER 12, 2019 | 11:00am
We will put you in the shoes of a harvest intern for a beginner’s look at winemaking.
Learn about what we do to capture the personality of the vintage, using traditional practices and dedication to our craft.
INTERN FOR A DAY CHECKLIST
– Learn how to properly sort freshly picked grape clusters
– Look inside of a fermenter full of grapes and learn the difference
between punch-downs and pump-overs
– Taste fresh-pressed juice in varying stages of fermentation
– Tour our barrel cellar to taste a few barrel samples of the 2018 vintage and learn about the barrel aging process
– Finish up with a tasting of current release wines, and experience a traditional
“harvest lunch” amongst our Pinot noir barrels
This is a one-time event that will take approximately 2.5 hours.
$75 per person, all-inclusive
$65 per person for wine club members
* Guests should wear warm, working clothes, as we will get dirty and a little chilly.