Shop Lemelson Wines
View Shipping FAQS
- Lemelson Vineyards ships all order via FedEx ground, FedEx air, or FedEx cold chain. If you prefer to ship via UPS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Federal law requires that all alcohol deliveries must be signed for by an individual over the age of 21. We recommend shipping to a business address or any Walgreen’s or FedEx location to avoid missed deliveries. We are unable to ship to PO boxes.
- FedEx will make three delivery attempts. After the third missed delivery, the wine will be sent back to the winery. Additional shipping charges will apply to reship an order.
- Lemelson Vineyards is licensed to ship to the following states: AK, AL*, AZ, CA, CT, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS*, MT, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY
*AL & MS orders must ship to a state liquor store
- We do not ship to the following states: AR, DE, IN, ND, LA, OK, RI, SC, UT, WV
Shipments to AK and HI must ship via FedEx 2-day air – we are licensed in Honolulu and Hawaii counties only.
- FedEx “cold chain” is available May-September and is available in the following states: AL, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KY, MD, MA, MI, MO, NV, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WI.
- Michigan law requires that we obtain proof that the person placing the order is at least 21 years of age. Please email a copy of your photo identification to email@example.com.
- Weather policy: to ensure the quality of the wine, we avoid shipping during extreme heat and cold. When an order is placed, we will evaluate conditions and contact you if we feel that temperatures are not appropriate for shipping.
- FedEx ground shipping takes between 1-7 days depending on how far from Oregon the wine is traveling.