Plan Your Visit
Friday-Monday 11 AM to 4 PM
With sweeping vineyard views and delectable wines, we offer an experience that is more than just a tasting room, you’re in our winery.
Please join us to taste our estate-grown wines from our seven certified Organic vineyards spanning three of the Willamette Valley’s AVAs.
At this time we are offering outside seating only, and while reservations are not required they are strongly suggested. Walk-ins will be accepted if space allows. Please note if you book an outdoor table and there is adverse weather we will do our best to accommodate any changes. When making an online reservation, please include all members of your party (children and non-tasters).
Things to Know Before Visiting
– We are taking the utmost caution in welcoming you as the health of employees and our customers is paramount. Please expect our team to be wearing masks and following a thorough sanitization protocol.
– Our Wine Club Members receive a total of four complimentary tastings per visit.
– Our tasting fee is $25 for a flight of 5-6 wines. The tasting fee is waived with a 2 bottle purchase per tasting or membership in our wine club.
– Picnics are welcome only on our outdoor Tasting Room patios. We ask guests to dispose of all disposable items in the outdoor waste receptacles.
– Well behaved dogs are welcome in our outdoor areas. Please keep them leashed at all times.
– At this time we are only accommodating groups of 8 or smaller. No split groups please. For questions regarding reservations please call (503)852-6619 ex 205 or ex 102
We invite you to visit us for a unique tasting experience. Learn about our approach to winemaking, our innovative gravity flow designed winery while enjoying a comprehensive tasting of our single-vineyard, estate-grown Pinot noirs. Take a walk outside of our winery and enjoy the view of the coast range, vineyard, and all classic elements of our lush green Willamette Valley.
Our three level beautiful outdoor patio seating offers ample room to spread out and enjoy your wine and picnic lunch. Enjoy a view of our Stermer vineyard as you learn more about the terroir of the Oregon AVAs. During the cold weather enjoy our outdoor seating next to a roaring wood-burning fire. Inside seating is available with picturesque windows and a warm inviting atmosphere. Picnic blanket areas are also open underneath the grand evergreens looking down on our winery.