Plan Your Visit
We are open daily from 11 AM to 4 PM
Please visit the reservations page for details and availability
With sweeping vineyard views and delectable wines, we offer an experience that is more than just a tasting room, you’re in our winery.
Please join us to taste our estate-grown wines from our seven certified Organic vineyards spanning three of the Willamette Valley’s AVAs.
At this time we are offering outside seating only, and while reservations are not required they are strongly suggested. Walk-ins will be accepted if space allows. Please note if you book an outdoor table and there is adverse weather we will do our best to accommodate any changes. When making an online reservation, please include all members of your party (children and non-tasters).
12020 NE Stag Hollow Rd. Carlton, Oregon 97111 | 503-852-6619
Things to Know Before Visiting
– We are taking the utmost caution in welcoming you as the health of employees and our customers is paramount. Please expect our team to be wearing masks and following a thorough sanitization protocol.
– Our Wine Club Members receive a total of four complimentary tastings per visit.
– Our tasting fee is $25 for a flight of 5-6 wines. The tasting fee is waived with a 2 bottle purchase per tasting or membership in our wine club.
– Picnics are welcome only on our outdoor Tasting Room patios. We ask guests to dispose of all disposable items in the outdoor waste receptacles.
– Well behaved dogs are welcome in our outdoor areas. Please keep them leashed at all times.
– At this time we are only accommodating groups of 6 or smaller. No split groups please. For questions regarding reservations please call (503)852-6619 ex 205 or ex 102